NL-MTS20 Surface Ceiling L Jointer for Magnetic Track Channel NL-MT Series
Couldn't load pickup availability
Ceiling L Jointer is required if you need to join two Magnetic track Channel in a L shape.
You would also need two Minus Jointer to screw L jointer piece and two tracks together. Also use a Corner adapter to supply the power to the extended track.
Installation – Special installation is required for this, thus work with your contractor to make arrangements for this
What is Magnetic Track System
Magnetic track is a modular rail system for surface mounting, recessed or suspended. A varied range of spots, with 48V adapter, can easily be clicked anywhere on the track thanks to a brilliant magnetic system. Track Lights have a very compact design thanks to their built-in driver. They are therefore less disturbing when they are used in retail spaces, shop windows or showrooms. However, the light performance is their greatest asset.
How to Order
- First design the shape of your track channels and order suitable tracks for that.
- To connect tracks, you need suitable jointers.
- Track need power adapter for connecting suitable power supply to it and use male female connection power adapters to connect with the track channel extension
- Finally order desired attachments for your installation
- Once you have finalised the attachment calculate the the total power consumption then order suitable wattage 48v power supply.
|Fixing type||26mm Magnetic Track|
|Meta description||NL-MTS20 Surface Ceiling L Jointer for Magnetic Track Channel NL-MT Series|
|Meta title||NL-MTS20 Surface Ceiling L Jointer for Magnetic Track Channel NL-MT Series|
|Model||NL-MTS20 Surface Ceiling L Jointer for Magnetic Track Channel NL|
|Mpn||NL-MTS20 Ceiling L Jointer|
|Product dimensions in mm||L100xW100xH50|
|Product family||NL-MT Magnetic Track|
|Sku||NL-MTS20 Ceiling L Jointer|
|Type of item||Jointer for Magnetic Track Channel|
We offer a 7-Day conditional Return & exchange Policy for all products. For more details on the Policies, please refer to the Policy Document You Can click here to initiate for Return